CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 15, 2004

A Wind of Change

In light of the recent events, I have decided to change the way I will do things in the future. It has come to my attention that the recent "Anomaly" has degraded my line of thinking and the fact of the matter is, I have fallen short of my own standards.

Though I am unsure as to how to go about it, I'm going to treat it as casual as possible to avoid suspicion of any parties involved. I had become too needy, or so it seems. I'm quite sure that this behavior is as normal as it gets under these circumstances, but reason must not be sacrificed for the sake of emotional outbursts. The lessons of the past has taught me this much. A great man once said, "Love is not an excuse to lose yourself, it should be an opportunity to find one's self through the loving arms of another person." Too bad this great man lost all of his ideal beliefs and became a realist. This poet died when reality finally bit him in the ass. I would know, the great man was me. Too bad I had to kill that side of me a long time ago.

In the next few days, I'm going to make subtle changes. A small step forward may be the key to getting me closer to my goals. We'll see how it goes...


4 comments:

Ashley Riot said...

I realized that my blogg messages aree more like ramblings of a fool. Please bear with me

Lynx said...

yeah, it's not making any sense since I have not the slightest fraction of who the bloody hell is that woman you're blabbing about in this weblog....hmpf. Care to drop any hints?

Ashley Riot said...

Sorry lynx cant give you that, you have to figure it out on your own....

Lynx said...

sorry jeds, mind's too busy playin' charades in the dark. anyway, got this feelin' that you'll spill the whole secret...*wink