CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 07, 2004

An Anomaly

This is my first time to write here so here goes....

During the past few moths, I have been investigating an anomaly in the force. It was around a person. During the times I was with her, I seemed to smile a lot and think less of the heavy load I carry each day. I have foreseen that I would be in danger of making a fool out of myself again by falling head over heels for her. Lets face it, I'm not exactly Brad Pitt. The repercussions of me confessing my growing fondness of her would result in a catastrophic explosion of emotions, mainly on my part. I keep telling myself to be mindful of my feelings and that a life of a Jedi must not be corrupted by sharing it with someone else....

Foolish was I to think that one day, she would fall for me as well.... Foolish to think that the heavens would bow down to the ground. Nevertheless, I could not deny myself of the fact that I really want to be with her. She may be "out of my league", but as sure as God made green apples, if there was a way she could see inside me, I'm sure she would feel overwhelmed....

For now, I cannot be someone she likes.....But I can be someone who's always around her and with her, may it be in flesh or in prayers....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

don't let your thoughts betray you young jedi. For you to truly realize the meaning of what you seek, you must risk admitting your feelings openly to her. You must learn to face your fears if you are to become a true jedi warrior. Lying to yourself is nothing short of cowardice and deceit not only to you but also to her.

Lynx said...

FYI: I'm the very sole reason why this young Jedi has opted to put his unheard thoughts on this blog...Welcome Angeljons to the blogging world. Hope you find people who share your avid interest in writing as well as your predicaments in the matters of the heart.