CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 15, 2004

Padawan Fears: A Pit of Despair

I've fallen into a pit of despair lately and it has been a hurdle to all the tasks I'm set to accomplish. The feeling of overwhelming hatred and jealousy brings me closer to the dark side of my emotions and is becoming a hindrance in my progress with some of my relationships.

The only thing preventing me from acting out my anger is the call of reason. The suppression of this emotion however, brings me to a sulky state and I'm unable to go on with the investigation of "The Anomaly" that has been on my to do list this month. Its amazing how a small amount of jealousy can stir the thoughts of a calm mind. Love, or whatever it is you wish to call it, plays a wildcard role in every scenario possible. How do I say this? It's too damn unpredictable. To be driven by a single state of emotion is truly a wonder to behold. Then again, what makes us human makes us beautiful after all.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very true indeed young jedi.