CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 08, 2004

A Diplomatic Solution

This blog would be a response to the comments I've been getting not only in this blog site but with others as well.

The reason for not disclosing my feelings to whom it is concerned to is because of complications. A diplomatic solution is needed before such emotions should be made public. We must be mindful of what we say, words and emotions are forces to be reckoned with. It has the power to set free and to destroy as well. I have no doubt in my mind that she should know this but, we cannot rush into things before they are ready. It would be the same as charging into battle with a broken light saber. Brave yet reckless.

My cause will be known to her, in time....

For now, we must be patient as the farmer planting the seeds of for tomorrows harvest. For those who still doubt my sincerity with her, feel free to judge me as you will. The truth will remain even if the fool refuses to believe in it.

0 comments: