CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 28, 2004

Wheels of the Industry

This past few weeks have been a real back-breaker. I found myself waking up to go to work early. The thought of logging in to take in calls gave my blood a stir it has so longed for this past few months. I have come to love my job again.

Aside from my "chuvaness" who gives me inspiration, the powers that be has given us something to look forward to. Extra earnings. Nothing drives the wheels of the industry like the promise of a good cash register ring. The calls are never on queue for a long time as the agents rush to get more calls. A renewed gladness and strength has gripped the whole precinct. Is as if a Christmas miracle started early. The tables have been turned upside down. Agents frown when their on "avail" status, the noise that lingers are that of business matters, the team leaders are begging for us to take our breaks.

How long before the human soul becomes unsatisfied once again? Only time will tell. For now, it is the age of progress. Let us hope it stays longer.

0 comments: