CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 01, 2004

Jealousy for those Who Care Not

Yet another entry regarding the ever elusive chuvaness. To this day, my progress gained as much as the peso had recovered against the dollar. A weary and dreadful outcome seems to be the theme for every chance encounters.

My unease whenever she's around becomes more and more prominent with each passing day. I'm usually an affectionate guy, making my presence felt with a pat on the shoulder or a surprise back massage and even a light kiss on the cheeks with some. With her, everything changes. A greeting with a conservative smile, an eyebrow salute at the hallways and a not-so-accommodating wave good-bye. To some, it has become evident that I treat her differently and I act strange around her. To her, it is but a mere, trivial matter. She cares not for the way I treat her and is mostly unaware of my presence. At least to my knowledge. I've been catching her off guard with sly glances in my direction, I treat it with a comical tone for it is not in good nature of a Jedi to assume things.

Jealousy is indeed only for the things you would want to be exclusively yours. It may be that she does not wish to be treated the same for the simple fact that she does not care for it. People are starting to notice and she seems to be the only one who is absolutely clue-less regarding the matter. If she knows, I would really like to get at least a reaction of some sort, believe me when I say something is better than nothing at all. And so, my journey continues....

0 comments: