CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 09, 2004

The Jedi Unmasked

Recently I have learned that the "anomaly" had discovered the nature of my intentions for her. A jedi trait perhaps? During a recent exchange of information from "Agent D", the beautiful and seductive traveler from the east, I have learned that she had been aware of my mission for God knows how long! Clearly this is a breach in security that I had not foreseen. I have underestimated my quarry and she turned out to be smarter and more observant than I had originally anticipated.

Then again, (and I've said this countless number of times), I'm not really good at practicing discretion since my feelings get ahead of me. A flaw I'm unable to correct since time in memorial. I only wish I had told her myself rather than her deducing it from sheer observation. I wish I'd told her how my heart stops for five seconds every time she smiles, how she inspires me and lights up my darkest moments, how a man of so many words become speechless at the mere sight of her. Okay, maybe it's a little cheesy but, it's understandable because of my current state. Oh, regrets.

The tension grows, however. The distance between us narrows at each passing moment. There may be no hope for me to ameliorate the situation. 'Tis a tragedy to lose the battle before it has begun. For now, I intend not to end the masquerade and try to build whatever it is that I've started. I wish I would have her eyes look at me in the same way again. May God help us in this undertaking.

0 comments: