CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 19, 2004

Incohesive Thoughts and Memories

I just had a weird dream last night and could not piece it together. One minute I was with a beautiful young lady on my way to a distant place to unwind and the next minute, I was watching Gary V. perform live inside a church because he thought the music was a little too mellow for him. Like I said, weird. The thing is, I didn't know the young lady I was with but she had a familiar feeling like I've met her somewhere before.

Dreams are not made purely out of fantasy but rather they are made from the inner bowels of our unconscious mind. The people and things are not really non-existent but rather incohesive thoughts and memories from the past or present. This I learned from master Yoda himself. The troubling part is not when Gary V. started to dance but, the reason why I was in a Roman Catholic church with a familiar someone. I knew the place was cold, (must've been Bagiuo 'coz I've been dying to go there this past few months), and that the person I was with was someone I knew very well and was deeply in love with. Though dreams are never really taken seriously by science or otherwise, they are regarded as an omen or sign in the old days. The gift of foresight (common among jedi), is believed to be channeled by dreams when people go to sleep.

For now, I will meditate on this. Thoughts and memories are still a tool to be wielded properly and if properly allocated, will help you reach your proper end.

0 comments: