CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 24, 2004

Chuvaness Conundrums

I spoke with the shark on the account of our chuvaness. It has been a while since the shark had start to stalk its prey and I started investigating on the anomaly. Since then, we have been inspired in ways we could not even start to explain. It is clear that the chuvaness has become more than a prey to the shark and has become more than an anomaly to me. We are left in a precarious position of moving forward in the direction where we can't go back or to remain amidst the crowd and continue on with the mission that we both started out on.

The competition seemed unabated and are constantly pursuing chuvaness at a disturbing pace. As much as we would like to take up the challenge, we are confronted with deeper issues that we were not able to resolve during the length of our mission. The fear of rejection has always been a hurdle on my part and the response of chuvaness to this advance might be treated as a consequential event brought about by her magnetism. I must admit that her smile never ceases to make my day. The number of suitors she had rejected in this manner might be the requiem for my unwanted attraction to her. A fitting end, I suppose. Tragic nonetheless.

A "husky" plan comes to mind, as suggested by the shark. Humorous, to say the least. Highly inappropriate when applied within the bounds of reality and the norms of human society. "I crush you" is hardly a good way of expressing one's affections. I must contemplate more on how to convey this matter in a more dignified and fitting expression. Something better than "I crush you." No pun intended.

1 comments:

Lynx said...

"I crush you" uhmmm...naaah...there's not a hint of romanticism here...nope, no siree! It sounds more like some wrestler "Crush you!!!!" into smithereens!!! Say, let's put a wager, let's see how chuvaness reacts when you utter the magic words. Will she dig it or will she dismiss you on the spot!