CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 13, 2004

Diverse Paths

I had just been with my colleagues over dinner to wish one of our cherished friends luck on her journey to a foreign country to pursue her career as a pharmacist. It brings me joy to see one of my friends start out to find their dreams and live them and it pains me as well for I may never see her again.

It has been nearly four years since we graduated and went out on our separate ways to live our dreams. It's amazing how God brings different people together, break them up but still keep them connected in a totally different manner. In our journey through life, we travel along a common road and take paths along with the people we meet and at one point we would have to take a different road that may or may not lead to the same place we're trying to get to.

It's nice to know I have found a handful of people who are willing to walk the same path as me. I may lose some of them at one point but I know that I met these people to get me not to where I want to go, but where I should be.

0 comments: