CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 05, 2004

Silent Stupor

"Hey, It's been a while....", the voice said with a casual tone. "I'm sorry I haven't even tried talking to you....", with a hint of trembling regret. She gave him that indifferent look as he tries to reach out for her. "I know I have no right to tell you this, and I probably shouldn't...". She ignores him and continues to do her doodling. "I've been thinking about you and....", he grasps for the words that he practiced earlier on. "....I like you a lot and I was hoping...", she cuts him off and says, "I'm sorry, you're really not my type." He tries to explain himself, "I know I'm not, I was just hoping you would....", she interrupts him again and says "There's no need to." "What for?". He just stood there, can't believe what he just heard. This was not what he practiced while he was acting this very scenario on the way to work. Tears which he thought had dried out from all the pain before once flowed again, the bitter harvest of rejection. Suddenly the dark took hold of him again. There is no point in trying to. It is inevitable.

Then I woke up. It was just a dream. Or was it? Was it a conclusion drawn from emotions? More importantly, was it foresight? Fear started to creep from the dark corners of my psyche. I don't want to be that person again. I promised myself I would not let it happen. Then there was nothing but silence. I couldn't move.

2 comments:

Ashley Riot said...

God I hate dreams. Why can't I have sex dreams like everybody else.

Lynx said...

sorry dude, cause if that would happen your lavandera is gonna go irate on you...tsk tsk think of gooey mess you'll make on your bedsheets...Arrrghhhh!!!!