CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 21, 2004

Blinded Future

Recently, a chain of events have occurred that has turned the tide. The powers that be has decided to assign me to another split. A decision I was not advised of. It is not my place to decide on where my battles should lie but, a warrior must know if he would be thrown into a fray. Now, I fear for my survival. It was unforeseen that the perks I was beginning to enjoy would be taken away so quickly.

Anyway, enough about my job. A jedi's work is no place for a blogg. My attention draws to chuvaness again. It's been an unsettling scene to watch her be drawn to someone else. I fear that she would fall for this friendly admirer, I must do something quickly before she is lost to me. I can no longer afford to remain in dark and watch her drift away. Still, I wouldn't know what to do if I were to make a move. The path of uncertainty is a road I never choose, it's been a policy of mine to always take a path I know would lead me to a place I want to be.

Too much risk for something so uncertain. Will it be worth it? We shall soon see.

1 comments:

Lynx said...

Aha...let me guess you'll be handling the TERM AND DISCON split?