CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 29, 2005

The Jedi Under the Microscope

As I pass by the brightly lit hallways of the the humid sweat box that is our precinct, I have felt the watchful eye of the general public shifted to my direction. Those sly glances and some unapproving stares greet me with but a hint of disbelief and to some level, disgust.

It is unnerving for a stalker in the shadows to be suddenly caught by a huge beaming light of attention. It means he's doing his job poorly. It suddenly dawned on me that the subject of whispers and private conversations are none other than yours truly. Surprised? Needless to say, yes. I've always thought that I have established my character as a person not worthy of mention or intrigue. It seems I have failed in this endeavor.

To what purpose do these conversations serve? A rumor. A poorly constructed story based entirely of loosely arranged events that have occurred within the week or so. Pathetic that these people have nothing important to do. I must say, it clearly reflects the lack of excitement or even movement in their lives that they must concoct a vivid scene about me. I've always thought that, to imagine me in your sub-conscious state, you must've really hit rock bottom in so many depths and levels. I had to gasp in disbelief as my source reveals it to me.

Oh well, the jedi have been under scrutiny before. If they find this to be a time-worthy event, let them waste it on me. As for myself and my friend, we will shrug it off never knowing what stark-raving madness drove them to this conclusion.

0 comments: